I made some great progress today with Tux. Adding up the 5 levels, a title screen, and a Win screen makes the game feel almost done. I made two game play videos today to show off the different levels.
With that, I am starting to push builds and will be adding a space for it on my Itch.io account.
See below for video and feel free to play it on Itch via this link
- Fixed Snowmen collision shapes sticking around after death
- $CollisionShape2D.set_deferred("disabled", true)
- Tried to add STOMP, but did not like the way it felt in game
- TODO Find a better STOMP code
- Built 4 Levels
- Added a Win Scene
- Exported for Linux, WWW, Macos, and Windows
- Worked a bit on total score
- Made Nice signs for the player to navigate